(ET) Wanted: Snowblower, Front Bucket, Rotary Inverter in Any Condition

I am getting ready for a road trip from central USA to New York and
Boston to pick up some Elec-Trak accessories.  Some items I am still
looking for are a snowblower, front bucket loader, and rotary inverter.
I have a spare welder I could use in trade towards any of these items.

Some benefits of selling these items to me is that I would pay cash and
I can pick up to save the shipping hassles.  Also, I would put these
items to good use and you can be assured they will go to a good home -
mine (sound almost like an adoption).

Thanks.

Jeff Simpson
(913)707-8389