From:   Anthony Bailey[SMTP:a636ccr semovm semo edu]
Sent:   Monday, September 13, 1999 9:23 AM
To:     Elec-Trak List
Subject:        (ET) charger info

Morning all, got a quick question for you all. Say I use my tractor
for 30 minutes or so, to move something, mow a small patch, etc...
How would I know where to set the charger at to recharge my
batteries, rather than just guessing at the amount of discharge and
setting it at "A-I"?

Also got my reverse going over the weekend, it was a hidden
disconnected wire on the reverse relay, works just like its supposed
to..more or less..
Thanks, Tony
----
this is coming to you from an Apple Power Macintosh G3/300 running MacOS
8.6
Anthony Bailey (mailto:a636ccr semovm semo edu) Apple Computer
Technician for Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau,
MO  63701