RE: (ET) Towing Capacity

Dennis,

Traction and the temperature of the drive motor will be the limiting towing
factor for the tractor. I have moved a 2,700lb. sail boat on flat pavement
with no problem. The one thing you want to be careful of is how are you
going to stop that much weight? Never go down hill and never go fast when
towing a heavy load.

  Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net