From:   Mark Lewellen[SMTP:lewellen itlnet net]
Sent:   Thursday, August 26, 1999 12:12 AM
To:     Wombat; elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
Subject:        Re: (ET) more on battery "de-sulfator"

Hey, I am real interested in anything you can tell me about this push
battery powered reel mower.   I've been looking for something like that
for my lawn mowing business (i've been trying to go "all treehugger"
with it, for my own amusement).   I only assume they (B&D anyway) don't
make them anymore, 'cause I haven't seen anything about 'em on their
website.   If anyone has any info about any that are currently being
sold, I'd sure appreciate it.

fight the (gasoline) power!,
Mark