RE: (ET) more on battery "de-sulfator"

I just happened to be looking through the Homepower archives and stumbled
across this topic (sulfation) from an issue back in '91. It discusses using
EDTA to "clean' the sulfation from the cells.

The E-zine  http://www.homepower.com
Their archives   http://www.homepower.com/download.htm
The article  http://www.humboldt1.com/~michael.welch/extras/edta.pdf
(note