From:   Anthony Bailey[SMTP:a636ccr semovm semo edu]
Sent:   Tuesday, August 24, 1999 5:39 PM
To:     elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
Subject:        Re: (ET) Solar Power

I've thought about this also, it sounds like a good idea. But I'm
waiting until I get everything ironed out with my tractor first.
Tony

Is anyone out there using solar power in conjunction with their Elec
Trak? I was thinking about building a solar charger that recharge the
power pac in about a weeks time. Any thoughts on this would be
appreciated...
Scott Wittlinger
Jax, Fl
E15 owner/operator

----
this is coming to you from an Apple Power Macintosh G3/300 running MacOS
8.6
Anthony Bailey (mailto:a636ccr semovm semo edu) Apple Computer
Technician for Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau,
MO  63701