Re: (ET) Solar Power

I've thought about this also, it sounds like a good idea. But I'm waiting until I get everything ironed out with my tractor first.
Tony

Is anyone out there using solar power in conjunction with their Elec Trak? I was thinking about building a solar charger that recharge the power pac in about a weeks time. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated...
Scott Wittlinger
Jax, Fl
E15 owner/operator

----
this is coming to you from an Apple Power Macintosh G3/300 running MacOS
8.6
Anthony Bailey (mailto:a636ccr semovm semo edu) Apple Computer Technician for Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701