(ET) Battery load testers

Fellow GE users,
    I've heard some talk about battery load testers, and what I'd like to know are what options there are for load testers.  They only testers I've actually seen are the ones that do a 30ish second load test, and those I've seen are obviously optimized for automotive 12 V batteries.  Eric and/or Tracie Miller discussed testing batteries at 75 amperes and timing the batteries ability to carry a load for 60 to 90 minutes.  That sounds like the way to test, but I've never seen such a tester.
    Who can bring us up to speed.  I'd dearly like to have an affordable (remember, I'm cheap) tester that does a useful test.

Steve Naugler