(ET) Addition

I forgot to mention that I had sent this message to Bill at Tech Service
and talked to him on Saturday after I was done playing. Back a couple
months ago someone asked about original specs for motors and I forgot to
save it. Anyway when I talked to Bill about it he said the prints are C
and D size and that he would have to either get them converted to a
smaller size or hand duplicate to a more reasonable size. Given the time
to do this he said that maybe this winter he would tackle it, as long as
Y2K doesn't interfere. I offered to do it but he didn't like the idea of
the prints leaving his place, I guess I can't blame him for that but it
would have taken some pressure off and made his job easier. Thats it for
now, John and the "New" E-15.