Re: (ET) E-15

I changed the dash to the later style plastic because I like the looks
of it better and when I wired it I couldn't get every thing wired
properly. All I had to do was add an adder harness and change a couple
pins. Also Mr. Gunn reworked my circuit board so that my shift points
were a little more predictable. It's still an early E-15 only with a few
improvements. I would like to have kept it original but what the heck,
most people will never know. John and the "New" E-15.