Re: (ET) E-15

Hi; Please address my mail to John not Bill otherwise it goes to my son's
mailbox, I must have signed on through the wrong screen on my previous
post. I
purchased mine from Technical Service and Parts, it was used but worked
fine
and may I say pretty accurate for a low priced tester. I recently tested
some
Exide's for a colleagues golf cart and found one bad one which was
purchased
new this spring and had only traveled a couple hundred holes. This pretty
much
shows me the value of testing during warranty. Hope this helps, John.