(ET) E-15

Hi all; Well I finished my E-15 resto job a couple days ago and it
turned out great. I had been putting off the finishing touches for a
couple months figuring it would take most of a weekend.Instead it was a
one afternoon project, decals, brake and steering adjustments, touchup
some minor assembly scratches, some minor wiring updates (thanks to Bill
Gunn this was an easy task , which I had dreaded doing), setting up my
tiller a little early or late. I also added some non original
accessories - rear lights (I know there were original equipment rear
lights but I wanted some more visible ones). I purchased a used battery
load tester (yes this was original) and tested my "New" Trojans before
the warranty is up and I am glad I did. I found two with bad cells that
I never would have found considering the amount that it gets used. These
batteries are only 4-1/2 months old and the dealer really wanted to
hassle me about warranty until I showed him the load tester and my
readings taken during discharge, needless to say I recieved 2 new ones.
I am very happy with the way it turned out and so are a couple
neighbors, I mowed their lawns for free because I just couldn't stop
playing. Thanks for all the suggestions and comments over the last few
months. John and the "NEW" E-15.