RE: (ET) $ Cost to Charge $

Dennis,

 I bought a w/hr meter just like the power company uses to check this out
on
my ElecTraks. If the tractor is 25% discharged it cost about 25 cents to
recharge at 8 cents a kW/hr. I am writing this from memory (in my head) so
might be off a few cents.. But the cost was so low that I do not worry
about
it any more! In fact the darn meter cost me $50.00 bucks just to find out I
was spending 25 cents! The wife will never let me live that one down.

 Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net