(ET) Re: Cost to charge batteries

Do you use a 12VDC to 110VAC convertor or do you have the one that came with the tractor originally? Do you think the electic chainsaw uses a lot of battery power when you use it?
Thanks, Tony

Re: Cost to charge batteries.

I don't really know.  All I know is I use my E-15 to cut all my firewood
and more (about 20 ricks a year-I have a converter and a 110v chain saw),
haul it in out of the woods, mow my lawn regularly, etc.  Some months I use
it a lot, other months hardly at all, and I can't see any difference in my
electric bill.

From Lee in Tennessee

----
this is coming to you from an Apple Power Macintosh G3/300 running MacOS
8.6
Anthony Bailey (mailto:a636ccr semovm semo edu) Apple Computer Technician for Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701