Re: (ET) Brakes

I talked to Bill at Technical Service about the brakes on my E15. He told
me
that the latest version brakes were called a "Z" rod type which used the
stamped style caliper and a special Z shaped rod which maintained a more
constant force for braking. He put an E20 on a trailer and raised it to an
angle where the tractor slipped on the surface before the brake slipped. I
am
going to update mine when I get it finished.