(ET) E20 motor controller

Hello to all,

Last summer I was given an ElecTrak E20. I am now in the process of doing a
frame up restoration on it. It was more or less in a working state when it
was given to me. It had suffered a role over some time during its life,
rust
and corrosion had taken its toll on the body panels. I found an E12 that
had
been used for an electrical parts donor and had never seen the light of
day!
So now I have good sheet metal. I could renew the electrical system, but
sense I want this machine to be a show stopper (custom wheels are on the
list also) I am thinking of a solid state controller. I found one place
that
might have what I want, see http://www.4qd.co.uk/  any Ideas on modern
motor
controllers for a great machine?

oh, I have had or do have an E8,E10,E12,E14,E15,E20 see my web page
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ <http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/> and
click on ElecTrak to read my story!

 Thanks for any advice!

    Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
<mailto:hazen indiana edu>
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ <http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/>
ax25 wb9tlh k9iu in noam <mailto:wb9tlh k9iu in noam>