Re: (ET) Fridge design.

It's great that it warms your house in winter. For that matter, I don't
worry
about lights, PC, etc. wasting energy in the winter because it warms my
living
room. What bugs me is that in the summer I run the AC to cool the house
while
the fridge, PC, lights, water heater, etc. all pour heat back in. Some
days,
when it's cool outside, seems like the AC runs just to remove the heat
produced
by the appliances! Then, though I'm not sure I believe the theory, to add
insult to injury, the AC heats the outside ("global warming", etc.), so I
have
to run the AC more each year!

I know this isn't the right forum for these questions, but since you
started
it...

1. If all forms of kinetic energy result in heat (eventually), and we are
using
energy which had been stored in trees, coal, oil, etc. (potential energy),
releasing that potential energy will generate heat. Where will all that
heat
go? It must either (a) warm the planet, (b) escape our atmosphere,
somehow, (c)
get stored somehow (e.g. grow trees, etc.).

2. If the planet started as a glob of molten rock, how did it cool off? The
heat must have gone somewhere.

3. If we can figure out where the heat "went", can we get rid of our excess
heat (i.e. "global warming") in the same manner?

4. How did the ice ages come about? Again, where did all the heat go? From
molten glob to a ball of ice, then back to a nice, warm planet. What
happened
to conservation of energy?

Just think... I we could store heat until winter, we'd all be rich!