From:   Steven Naugler[SMTP:snaugler earthlink net]
Sent:   Sunday, January 17, 1999 5:59 PM
To:     elec-trak discussion list
Subject:        (ET) GE and other electric tractor sales brochures

To my fellow GE tractor co-conspirators,
    I am trying to find original color sales brochures of the GE and Wheel
Horse electric line and will buy if can find them at a reasonable price.
If you have any that you'd like to sell, please e mail me.
    I used to have an original GE sales brochure showing all of the GE
line and also had a Wheel Horse brochure where the full line of Wheel
Horse electric tractors (GE models in red) as well as their gas line.
They were nice to have because they detailed the differences between the
various models.  I made a mistake and loaned them to someone I worked with
who was interested in the GE tractors I owned, but he never returned them.
 Regardless, I'd like to replace them.
    So, if you are willing to sell, know a source, or are even willing to
photocopy so I have more than I have now, that would be great.  I would
also be interested in other electric tractor literature.  GE made the
tractors for New Idea and perhaps others, John Deere and Cub Cadet both
had electric riders.  Sears sold one which I think was made by Roper.
There are undoubtedly others.
    Looking forward to hearing from someone.

Steve Naugler
<<File: ATT00001.html>>