(ET) GE and other electric tractor sales brochures

To my fellow GE tractor co-conspirators,
    I am trying to find original color sales brochures of the GE and Wheel Horse electric line and will buy if can find them at a reasonable price.  If you have any that you'd like to sell, please e mail me.
    I used to have an original GE sales brochure showing all of the GE line and also had a Wheel Horse brochure where the full line of Wheel Horse electric tractors (GE models in red) as well as their gas line.  They were nice to have because they detailed the differences between the various models.  I made a mistake and loaned them to someone I worked with who was interested in the GE tractors I owned, but he never returned them.  Regardless, I'd like to replace them.
    So, if you are willing to sell, know a source, or are even willing to photocopy so I have more than I have now, that would be great.  I would also be interested in other electric tractor literature.  GE made the tractors for New Idea and perhaps others, John Deere and Cub Cadet both had electric riders.  Sears sold one which I think was made by Roper.  There are undoubtedly others.
    Looking forward to hearing from someone.

Steve Naugler