(ET) Selling Elec-trak

After months of debate I have made the decision to sell my
project tractor. It is listed on the "for sale" page of my
web site linked below.
    My late father had bought it when it wasn't really all
that old and there were still a lot of them around.  He
didn't adapt to it as well as he thought (advanced years) so
it sat in the shed for a few years. At some point the
charger quit charging.  I kept it after he died some years
ago to fix up for quick transportation around the farm.
Earlier this decade I moved it to the barn where it now sits
behind all that other stuff I have kept "just in case".
Mostly "one of these days" projects.
    Reality has set in and I have just too many irons in the
fire to get around to all of them. Besides the sheep have in
formed me that they want those other 4 bays of the barn.
    I first thought of "parting" it out as it would bring
more, but hate to see anything that is intact and getting a
bit scarce stripped for parts.

--
farmer

Perhaps the biggest waste in life is reaching the final
destination with out enjoying the daily trip...

Visit farmer's place at:
http://www.maxpages.com/robinsonco/