(ET) snow man snow

For the hell of it o went n got the blade for the GE. Put it
on,chains,weight box with 3 cinder blocks,wheel weights,n fill the last
holes in the box with stone.
I dont have a steep drive, but 3" of wet stuff and the good ol GE was a
trooper.I all so charged the batts for 1/2 hour be for i started. Got the
snow moble from the back yard, and use it to jump the gas tractor. I needed
a little more to push the mess in a pile. The GE blade has no down pressure
the gas one has a mech. leaver so I could push on it.
Matthew P. Magda Jr.