(ET) administrative issues

   From: Michael Neverdosky <MichaelN cycat com>
   Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 10:51:32 +0000

   ... could you set the list up so that it either adds something to
   the subject or adds a signature line to make it easier for me to
   know which list the message is from?

I fixed it to add (ET) to the subject line.  If this causes trouble
for anyone, please tell me and we can think of something else to do.

By the way, please keep to a minimum the quoting of material in the
message that you reply to.  Select out just the relevant material that
you want to address.  If your mailer inserts a copy of the message in
such way that you cannot edit it, please turn off this feature.

If people want to have a digest, I can set one up.  But please note
that we are probably just in a short period of high volume, and things
will probably slow down in a bit.

                                Ken