Re: parallel packs?

Good answers all the way 'round. Great discussion!

I'll tell you how the parallel packs goes, because I'm going to go ahead.
Here's a few notes:

- The second pack will be charged separately from the main pack (this is
purley practical: the load charging two packs at once is, I 'm sure, too
much. 20+ Amps for just one, after all..)
- I'll be trying to characterize the battery packs a little: measuring
voltage across individual batteries and across packs before, during and
after charging, and before and after use.
- The second pack will be disconnected when not in use.

I have to get a specific gravity meausing device, too, surely.

More later, thou bravest tractorists!

Max