[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Current sensing, etc
- Subject: Re: Current sensing, etc
- From: Ken Olum <kdo cosmos5 phy tufts edu>
- Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 13:54:12 -0500 (EST)
- In-reply-to: <531510C1557AD211AA4600600804964C074036@exchange.email.rodel> (SNaugler@Rodel.com)
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
From: "Naugler, Steve" <SNaugler Rodel com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 12:54:30 -0500
There are now clamp on hall effect AC/DC curent sensors. These
are generally expensive and subject to zero drift on DC measurements.
For those that are interested in such things, I'm very happy with the
Wavetek CT-237. I believe it is the hall effect sensor with the best
resolution (30mA). It has scales for 20 and 200A. I paid a little
over $200 for mine.