Re: replacement parts

Hi Steve, Frank, and all other Elec-Trak owners.
I just joined the list yesterday.
I am in the process of purchasing a used Elec-Trak Model E10 Prototype
and another friend of mine will be purchasing a used Elec-Trak Model E20
with a driver enclosure, snow blowing accessories, a non-working E12, and
a non-working Wheelhorse (E12 size).
Can you give us any other advice or info about these machines ?
Does anyone have an owner's manual/shop manual on these machines ?
Thanks,
Bill

On Thu, 3 Dec 1998 08:41:21 -0500  "Naugler, Steve" <SNaugler Rodel com>
writes:
>Frank,
>       Before you reproduce the brake disc or other parts on or in
>the
>transmission be reminded that the Elec-Trak transmissions were
>Peerless/Tehcumseh transmissions whose only modifications were the
>elimination of reverse gearing.  (I am not sure if the caliper is from
>Peerless or specific to the Elec-Trak, but the disc should be
>Peerless.)
>Most of these parts should be available from any Peerless/Tehcumseh
>dealer.
>A local John Deere dealer near me can supply me with any parts I need.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]