(Fwd) Electrak parts.

This came into my website yesterday.  Please contact  David &
Laurie directly if you are interested.
Darryl McMahon
Date sent:              Tue, 01 Dec 1998 20:29:34 -0500
From:                   David & Laurie Rauseo <rauseo totalnetnh net>
Send reply to:          rauseo totalnetnh net
To:                     darrylmcmahon igs net
Subject:                Electrak parts.

I have two snowblowers and other attachments for Electraks. If its
not too
much trouble, please contact me if you know of any resource for
advertising these, or know of anyone interested in these parts.
Thanks.

Darryl McMahon             48 Tarquin Crescent,
 It's your planet.         Nepean, Ontario K2H 8J8
 If you won't look         Voice: (613)828-0805
 after it, who will?       Fax:   (613)828-3199