replacement parts

Fellow elec-trak owners;  With spare parts becoming scarce & more
costly, i have been reproducing a few for my own use. I
have had good luck with my E12M and only had to make a few pins &
bushings but i will need to make a brake disk soon.
If anyone has any worn out parts that i could reproduce & improve on
please let me know. I am retired but still own a small
machine shop.I may be able to make repair parts cheaper than the dealers
& make them avail. direct to elec-trak owners.

Frank