[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Can an Elec-Trak do ...
- Subject: Re: Can an Elec-Trak do ...
- From: Bill <wgunn inwave com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 12:19:09 -0500
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
Sir ; Which model do you have ? Any of the large frame units E12-20 can
do this type of work, although I do not recommend the E12JA or the E14
with permanent magnet traction motors because of the low torque ratings.
These units were not recommended by GE to use with ground engaging
attachments. The attachments for grading for the other units included a
front mount blade, rear rake, rear blade, box scraper, cultivators as
well as others. The rear mount attachments required a sleeve hitch.