RE: In response to "Re: Tractor"

----------
From:   Allan[SMTP:allanhv worldnet att net]
Sent:   Thursday, August 27, 1998 2:38 AM
To:     elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
Subject:        In response to "Re: Tractor"

I just ordered a manual, called the "Home Owners' Service Manual"
($29.85) from Technical Service. If this manual is like the one I used
before, it includes schematics, trouble shooting diagrams, etc. I think
it should get you started, provided you are prepared to dig into some
electrical stuff. Since I haven't gotten the manual I ordered yet, I
can't tell you for certain what is in it.

"Technical Service" can be contacted at (608) 868-6220. I have their
address as: 7898 Pine View Drive, Edgerton, WI 53534, but you should
probably call them and make sure it's right!

Does anybody else have experience with "Technical Service"?

I have the manuel.  I got it in person at 'Technical Service'.  It is for
all the tractors, but
not for any acessories except the basic mower.  If it weren't copyrighted,
I would scan
it, but if anyone needed a particular schematic, I think I could copy one
page.

'Technical Service' has a good machine shop, and lots of prints, parts &
manuels, but it
really is a one-man operation.  That has pluses and minuses.  For example,
a mower
motor shell with magnet is $100+; more than most people pay for a used
tractor.

Larry Elie
lelie ford com