(Fwd) Free To Good Home

Hello all, saw this on the EV Discussion List, so I thought I would
forward to this list.

Darryl

Date:          Mon, 13 Jul 1998 13:33:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:          Electro Automotive <electro cruzio com>
To:            ev listproc sjsu edu
Subject:       Free To Good Home

I'm posting this as a favour to one of our customers here in the Santa Cruz
area.  He's moving, cleaning his garage, and needs to lighten his load.  If
you're interested, please contact Ron directly at ras sco com.

He has a G.E. Electrak yard tractor to give away.  It originally dragged a
mowing attachment for a golf course, fell into disuse, and passed through
our hands to Ron, who rehabilitated it.  It probably needs new batteries
now, but otherwise should be runable.

Shari Prange
Electro Automotive         Since 1979
Components * Kits * Books * Videos * Training * Conversions
POB 1113-W, Felton, CA  95018  408.429.1989  electro cruzio com
http://www.electroauto.com

Darryl McMahon                    48 Tarquin Crescent
                                  Nepean, ON, Canada K2H 8J8
 It's your planet.  If you        Voice: (613)828-0805
 won't look after it, who will?   Fax:   (613)828-3199
                                  http://www.igs.net/~darrylmcmahon/