(Fwd) Elec-Trak E16

Hello all,
the following message came into my web site a couple of days ago.  I
have not yet responded to the sender (Harold Arneson) to get more
details (like where it is or how much he wants).  If any of you are
interested, please contact him and feel free to post the results if
you do not actually purchase the machine.

Darryl McMahon
(forwarded text follows)

I have an E16 model GE Elec-trak tractor with front mounted mower, snow
blower and blade.  I would be interested in selling this unit.  You can
contact me via email at harneson execpc com.

Darryl McMahon                    48 Tarquin Crescent
                                  Nepean, ON, Canada K2H 8J8
 It's your planet.  If you        Voice: (613)828-0805
 won't look after it, who will?   Fax:   (613)828-3199
                                  http://www.igs.net/~darrylmcmahon/