Tomorrow (Saturday) at Old North

      Brian the sexton will be around. I have said that we'll text when
we're ready to be let in.  It would probably be good for everybody to try
to meet at the gate at about the same time.  Precision isn't possible due
to the vagaries of the T, but we already know that the Green line will be
having track work in a couple of relevant areas:
https://www.mbta.com/schedules/Green/alerts
      Covid levels are high.  Masks are being worn in the ringing room. I
plan to test in the morning before leaving the house (no symptoms, just
making sure).

Laura Dickerson