From: Brielle Domings <bdomings mit edu>
Date: Fri, Jan 5, 2024 at 3:05 PM
Subject: Now published: MITAA video featuring MIT Guild of Bellringers
To: abigailtimmel gmail com <abigailtimmel gmail com>, dmorsebell gmail com
<dmorsebell gmail com>, Kathryn Lesh <leshk union edu>,
elainemhansen gmail com <elainemhansen gmail com>

Hi All,

Happy New Year! I hope you all got a chance to rest and recuperate over the
holidays. I write to finally share the published links featuring your
story. You’re welcome to embed the video and share these links.

Slice of MIT story:
https://alum.mit.edu/slice/mit-guild-bellringers-keeps-americas-oldest-bells-going

YT link: https://youtu.be/fvdPYNtfJbg

It was such a pleasure working with you on this piece. Thanks for taking
the time out of your busy schedule to participate in this project.

Have a great rest of your week,

Brielle

*Brielle Domings* | Senior Multimedia Content Strategist (she, her, hers)

*MIT Alumni Association*

600 Memorial Drive, W98-314 | Cambridge, MA  02139

P: 617-715-2481 | bdomings mit edu

alum.mit.edu | giving.mit.edu

Engage and inspire the global MIT community to make a better world.