Re: any news for the Clapper? Opinions about buying duckbill masks?

One other thing: I'm trying to get stuff on the process of learning to ring
into the Clapper.  So if any of our learners (or recent learners) wanted to
write about their experiences of learning to ring, that would be great!
Possible topics include but are obviously not limited to: How you found out
about change ringing, experiences learning handling, experiences learning
Plain Bob, what's been good, what's been discouraging, do you ring
handbells/tower bells/both, interesting anecdotes, hanging out with ringers
when not ringing.
Possible length: A couple of sentences (which could go in the area report)
to a page (you get your own article!)