Re: pumpkin carving!

Hi folks,

We're looking forward to seeing people tomorrow!

One heads up: I (Dale) have been feeling a little under the weather the
last couple of days. We don't think it's anything nefarious (in particular
I've four negative covid tests in the last few days), but I'll likely
isolate upstairs away from people and not come out to the yard. Do let us
know any questions/concerns.

Hope you're all well, and looking forward to seeing you (from afar)
tomorrow.

Dale