Re: Money question

Hi Laura and all.

I would look at what kind of large expenditures happened in the past, how
much was it, and when will it happen again (if it could).

For the last question, I would lean on the Officers to answer or at least
start the conversation as that is a big question.

After that, we know how much money we are comfortable investing and knowing
how much money we can rely on.

Let me know if you like help with figuring this out.

Joseph