[off-topic] Kat's birthday ice cream Sun Aug 27!

Hey folks,

My birthday is coming up on the 28th (yay!) and as is my tradition, I will
be hosting "come eat ice cream with me" as a Good Party in Davis Sq. Any of
y'all would be welcome to come out and join me if you'd like!

I will eat ice cream at approximately 8pm and 10pm, and be hanging around
Davis (either the main square or 7 Hills Park) from like...7-11. Come for
any chunk of that time to consume a frozen treat and hang out a bit!

~Kat