outreach

    I have signed up to serve lemonade at Old North on the 27th, after
assisting on the 20th.  This is nothing like as big a deal as coffee hour
at the Advent - there are store-bought cookies and lemonade in the
kitchen, and the helper just has to set everything out and then clean up.
I think.  That's why I'm going for a bit on the 20th, so I don't do it
wrong on the 27th.
Do we have handouts or the little business cards or anything in case
people ask for information?  Should I invite the lemonade drinkers up to
watch service ringing?

Laura Dickerson