Re: [PLEASE READ] Masking Survey Results and Policy Change

Hello again!

Given that the wastewater levels
(https://www.mwra.com/biobot/biobotdata.htm) have fallen to around 400
units, masking will be optional as of today. The levels are still moving
around, and historically, covid has been worse in the fall and winter, so
we will keep an eye on the data and see what comes of it. Hopefully levels
stay low this year!

Cheers!

Sam and Kat