Re: Mask wearing requirements

I'm a little surprised that you are still requiring masks. Down here all
medical institutions (Duke, UNC, Wakened) no longer require masks and in
all the traveling I have done in the last 6 months there's rarely a mask
to be seen let alone required.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, May 20, 2023 at 11:41 AM, Allison Schinagle via