Next weekend (May 27-28, Memorial Day weekend)

   I am currently the only yes for ON practice on Saturday.   Sunday
service ringing also looks sparse. It is a joyous thing that many people
are going to Quebec to ring (or other places to do other things), but it's
hard to be two places at once, so we might not have a lot of ringers in
Boston.  I suggest (I'm not in charge) that if anybody who will be around
next weekend has a hankering to ring, Sunday would be the better choice.
If you feel that you are safe on your own ringing rounds, please sign up
for service ringing on the 28th.  Rope time! Fellowship! Picnics!
The yes or no decision for Saturday practice will be earlier in the week
than usual.

Laura Dickerson