Re: Another Double Beryl composition for the Plain Bob Ringer

Started playing around with 6th place bobs (credit to David Wilson for the
suggestion to try out different calls) and, to my surprise, calling a 6th
place bob at the first lead end yields 13527486 at the next lead end.
Thus, bp x7 with 6th place bobs yields a 224 of Double Beryl that contains
all plain bob lead ends. Who’da’thunk’it?

https://complib.org/composition/108171?accessKey=e13632b2806bf45270dbe5b4e9edea6b744a19e5

Sam