Re: Another Double Beryl composition for the Plain Bob Ringer

Maybe try bobsingles, as in this composition:
https://complib.org/composition/107753?accessKey=a68977dc3e1af645888695b55dcaa08fa3d504bb
Bobsingles are 1456, and are ideally suited for swapping the 5 and 6, which
seems to be what you want to do.
For some methods, the most musical and/or simple compositions use
bobsingles rather than conventional 1234 singles.  In some ways
bobsingles are just a better call than conventional singles, and they're
worth learning even if you don't use them for Double Beryl.
David