Re: Bellringer Exchange

Hi everyone,
The Harvard ringers shared a video from the bell jam at the end of our
visit when some of us got to try ringing the bells:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zpbq5k7CHrGChFC-zu7IUKXQmM4K-nL4/view?usp=sharing

Also thanks to everyone who came out on a very cold Saturday to host our
visitors, they say they really enjoyed it!

Best,
Abby