Re: Fw: Bellringer Exchange

Hi all -
During the early days of the COVID pandemic I had the privilege to join a
Zoom session with the Harvard bellringers of Lowell House. I know a few
of our MIT ringers have visited Harvard Lowell House, and one of the monks
from the Danilov Monastery visited us at Church of the Advent. Mathematics
Professor Noam Elkies and a few of his colleagues were on the Zoom and I
was so glad to meet them virtually as I work in IT at Harvard. Here's a
quick article about their bells:
http://www.russianbells.com/interest/harvard-danilov/harv-dan-13.html

I'd encourage us to connect wherever possible with the Harvard bells and
the Boston ringers of Church of the Advent and Old North in Boston!

Best,
Sarah