Advent Meeting 7pm (prompt) on ZOOM (no in-person practice, Ash Wednesday)

Hi everyone,

We will have our business meeting tonight at 7:00pm on Zoom.
Link:
https://circleboston-org.zoom.us/j/85138095465?pwd=bG1jODR5NllwQ0RkeHlVWXhzTGhoQT09
(thanks Mira)

Thank you to Josh for getting the ball rolling here.

I have a hard stop at 8:30 so I will do my best to keep things moving
efficiently, hopefully ending sooner than that.
We will focus on Advent business, covering necessary financial stuff as
well, and ofcourse there may be topics that bleed into Old North logistics
since we are the same ringers, but that will not be our focus this evening.

Best,
Austin Paul