They like us! They really like us!

      On fairly short notice, we were asked to ring for a wedding last
night (why a Monday?  we don't know).  We had eight ringers (thanks!) and
after chatting with Chelsea the sexton, wondered whether we actually
outnumbered all the other participants: Bride and groom, one attendant
each, officiant, one musician, Chelsea.  But when counting we forgot the
photographer, so things evened out.  Pictures were still being taken when
we left (backlit by car headlights, see attached, I hope).  I felt moved
to say that we pleased to be included in the fairly minimalist
arrangements and they replied that they were really happy with the
ringing.  Gratifying.

Laura Dickerson