Peal attempt on the 20th? Also, Brass polishing!

  The ON parish e-newsletter has a peal attempt in their upcoming events
list on November 20th. That is one of the traditional times (Christ the
King Sunday), but it was news to me.  Am I out of the loop?
   Brass polishing is that same weekend, over two days this year (starting
at 9 AM on Saturday, finishing up on Sunday after the service.  I don't
know more details except they are back to offering mimosas (presumably not
to the GS troop) and snacks.

Laura Dickerson