Smith Second Saturday: Nov 12

Hi, everyone —

Next Saturday, November 12th, is going to be the first of Smith's new
Second Saturday ringing series. We'll be attempting one or two QPs starting
around 3 in the afternoon (so late enough for Boston ringers to make it out
after Old North). If we have the bands for it, I'm generally hoping for one
attempt supporting a newer ringer and one of something more challenging.

Everyone is welcome! If you want to try for a QP next week, just add your
name to the SecondSaturdays sheet of the Smith ringing attendance
spreadsheet:

<http://goog_279371855>
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/154dMgLnAtIlfRhxAX5NFAv6HLFxYgrOgvSWvX38FGos/edit#gid=998161365

Please sign up by the end of the day on Thursday (the 10th); I'll send out
band assignments then.

Hope to see many of you here!

-Leland