Carpooling to the AGM?

Hi all,
The NAGCR AGM this year is being held in Raleigh on October 7-10
(Friday-Monday).  I'm planning to go: would anyone be interested in
carpooling?  If so, I'd tentatively plan to leave on the morning of
Thursday the 6th, and see if we could stop somewhere on the way down
(perhaps DC, since they practice on Thursdays anyway) to get some
additional ringing in.  (I could be talked out of that part of the plan,
though.)
Also, Tom Farthing is looking into getting an Air B&B in Raleigh, and would
be interested in hearing from anyone who was interested in chipping in.

--Josh